GCI-Seaford meets each Sunday at 10:00 am in Talbot Hall (Senior Citizens Hall), Broughton Street, Seaford. Our services typically end between 11:30am and 12:00pm, followed by fellowship and refreshments.GCI-Seaford is a congregation of Grace Communion International, an international evangelical Christian denomination with about 50,000 members, worshiping in more than 900 congregations in almost 100 nations.
A Summary of our Christian Faith
- There is one God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father made all things through the Son, sent the Son for our salvation, and gives us the Holy Spirit.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, was born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, and is the perfect revelation of the Father and the perfect representative of humanity. He suffered and died on the cross for all human sin, was raised bodily on the third day, and ascended to heaven. Standing in for all humanity before the Father, Jesus Christ provides the perfect human response to God. Since he died for all, all died in him, and all will be made alive in him.
- The Holy Spirit brings sinners to repentance and faith, assures believers of their forgiveness and acceptance as God’s dearly loved children, and works in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God that testifies to Jesus Christ. The Bible is fully authoritative for all matters of faith and salvation.
- Salvation comes only by God’s grace and not by works, and it is experienced through faith in Jesus Christ. Christians respond to the joy of salvation when they gather in regular fellowship and live godly lives in Jesus Christ.
- We look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the age to come
THE APOSTLES CREED
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,Creator of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. Who was born of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary. Crucified under Pontius Pilate and buried, He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy all-embracing Church, the communion of saints, the remission of sins,the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.